Dear friends, I wish to propose you to take part in contest. Those who will give correct answer to my question will get a present -- booklet with Russian stamps.
The question is: "I have 132 pets at my home. What is my pets?"
Hello! My name is Yana. Welcome to my blog, devoted to my hobby!
I collecting New Year and Christmas stamps, art stamps and stamps with Mozart.
Also I collecting postcards with city and town views, land views, art postcards, music related postcards, Nouvelles Images postcards, New Year and Christmas themed postcards and so on.
I have a dream to open a museum of New Year where I can show my postcards and stamps collection and to demostrate a symbols of New Year from many countries, to tell about New Year celebration in various countries.
Not a long time ago I began collecting tickets:
http://memoryfilia.blogspot.com/
It is my address:
Yana Yaroshevskaya-Molozovenko
Togliatti, Samara obl.,
P.O. box 5154
Russia
445040
I have linked your blog at mine: http://shaunnaf.blogspot.com/2010/02/postcard-links.html
ОтветитьУдалитьHave a great day!
132 pets, that's many. Are they cats?
ОтветитьУдалитьmmm, fish maybe? :)
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Emilio Fernandez, I'd like to participate in your contest, I think that you have 132 fishes at your home.
ОтветитьУдалитьSince "fish" has been taken, I'll guess that you have a colony of ants. :P
ОтветитьУдалить