Hello! My name is Yana. Welcome to my blog, devoted to my hobby!
I collecting New Year and Christmas stamps, art stamps and stamps with Mozart.
Also I collecting postcards with city and town views, land views, art postcards, music related postcards, Nouvelles Images postcards, New Year and Christmas themed postcards and so on.
I have a dream to open a museum of New Year where I can show my postcards and stamps collection and to demostrate a symbols of New Year from many countries, to tell about New Year celebration in various countries.
Not a long time ago I began collecting tickets:
http://memoryfilia.blogspot.com/
It is my address:
Yana Yaroshevskaya-Molozovenko
Togliatti, Samara obl.,
P.O. box 5154
Russia
445040
POSTCARD SOUTH AFRICA (UNESCO)
-
This postcard shows *Robben Island* a *UNESCO World Heritage Site* (since
1999)
Robben Island ( Robbeneiland) in Afrikaans is an island , some seven
kilome...
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий